Arista EOS provides unprecedented visibility for rapidly identifying and troubleshooting application and performance problems with tracers such as VM Tracer and MapReduce Tracer.
EOS integrates with Apache Hadoop systems to track big data workloads, aggregates and monitors business critical applications across thousands of devices, and provides deep visibility and integration with virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere.
Arista EOS also simplifies Tap Aggregation with the Arista Data Analyzer (DANZ) feature set. For organizations with compliance requirements to aggregate and capture traffic, Arista EOS enables traffic collection at high data volumes with minimal infrastructure investment and without impacting network performance.
Simplify Tap Aggregation with Arista DANZ
With Arista DANZ, organizations that have requirements to perform critical analytical and monitoring functions with increasingly higher data volumes and higher network bandwidths can maintain security, compliance and reporting for all traffic without the addition of proprietary out-of-band monitoring infrastructure or backhaul networks.
- Meet security, compliance and reporting requirements even for high data traffic and network bandwidth environments
- Apply advanced filtering and precision time stamping at wire rate in hardware
- Integrate with any standard 3rd party API and Application/Network management tools
Track real time congestion with Arista LANZ
Arista Latency Analyzer or LANZ is a breakthrough technology from Arista that tracks sources of congestion and latency with real time reporting in microseconds. With LANZ the network operations teams and administrators can know if ‘microbursts’ are really happening and enable intelligent traffic routing decisions at the application layer.
- Know the answer to the question : Is the network slow?
- Track sources of congestion in real-time
- Integrate network performance into applications and middleware
Manage application to network complexity with Tracers
Arista’s network tracers provide visibility between network infrastructure and critical business applications to monitor and troubleshoot performance.
- VM tracer gives visibility from the virtualized infrastructure to the physical network for troubleshooting and dynamic provisioning.
- MapReduce tracer tracks and interacts with Hadoop workloads directly connected to Arista switch cluster for faster rebalancing during link congestion and recovery due to a node failure.
- Network-focused tracers, health tracer and path tracer, monitor the switches and network traffic at the path level.